Solar Power Charger – Saved by the Sun
First Time in USA -Introducing Direct Solar Charging
• Most solar chargers on the market today charge an internal battery that will then charge your device generally only to 50 or 70%. Additionally, the batteries get hot in the sun and fail to take a charge! Our Charger has no battery and charges your device directly.
• Portable very lite (no heavy battery) just 7 ounces.
• 11″ x 8″ solar panel generates 800mAh at 5 Volts in full sun for fast charging
• Attaches to backpacks, bikes, tents, etc. with two built in grommets.
• Charges iPhones, Androids, GoPros, RC Batteries, cameras etc.
• NOTE: Not for charging iPads, tablets, notebooks or iPhone 6’s.
• This SOLAR charger only works in FULL SUN.
- Size (LWH): 11 inches, 7.5 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B00RNFVVAS
- PRICE: $39.95
Product Features and Technical Details
- This is a must have for anyone who lives or loves being on the go and wants the freedom of no longer being connected to a wall or car charger.
- No battery to fail. Connects directly to your device and will charge to 100% in full sun. Shock proof and drop proof. Light weight (4 ounces) and easy to carry or attach to backpack.
- Indispensable for outdoor enthusiast that use their phone as a camera, compass, and communication device when backpacking, biking, fishing, hiking, camping, boating. Compatible with almost any smart device with an input of DC 5V, ie. Smartphones, PSP, Bluetooth speakers & headphones, Google Glass, and MP3 / MP4 players, GoPro camera, other cameras, RC Cars and Drone batteries.
- Perfect to keep iPod or phone charged while listening to music at the beach!! Take with you when traveling, especially in other countries for added peace of mind.
- When you order today, you’re protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service!
This is a new product. First available colors are Blue, Green and Camouflage. Other colors to follow later this Summer!